UPUSEC.POST fact sheet
The objective is to provide UPU members with a secure e-mail service, in full compliance with the .POST secure e-mail server policy and benefiting from .POST monitoring protection against phishing, malware and spam.
- Provide member countries' official representatives and the UPU secretariat with a secure information exchange platform
- Establish a new trusted and verifiable method for official communication between the secretariat and delegates
- Lay the foundation for a digital platform for the dissemination of official communications during the Istanbul cycle (circulars, circular letters, member invoices, EmIS messages, documentation, etc.)
- All senders and receivers accredited and authenticated, enhancing trust in the identity of representatives
- Secure system with known and verified senders and receivers, i.e. no more unknown e-mail addresses for official communications
- Verifiable and trackable transmission of messages, to increase accountability and prevent conflicts and confusion over missing letters, announcements, invoices, etc.
- All messages treated as confidential, increasing security of official communications
- Key stakeholders able to protect their confidential and sensitive information exchanged with the UPU
- Economical and efficient: fast paperless communication with government stakeholders and designated operators
- Secure addresses mean messages always go through, rather than being blocked by filtering systems
For further information on the UPUSEC project, please e-mail: